Seed2seed summer youth program
Healthy diet. Healthy soil. Healthy communities.
"It was The Growhaus' Seed2Seed that got me turned on to everything I’m studying in my life right now."
Seed2Seed is The GrowHaus' 8-week, summer leadership program for teens age 14-16.
During Seed2Seed, Denver teens get down and dirty with urban agriculture, personal nutrition, and community change by
- learning to eat healthy and grow their own food
- making friends with inspiring youth from all over Denver
- exploring Denver's food systems during eye-opening field trips
- practicing valuable community leadership skills
- overnight field trip to a local environmental organization
When? June 12- August 4. Every Monday 9am-12pm, Wednesday 9am-2pm, and Friday 9am-2pm.
- Class at The GrowHaus, 4751 York Street, Denver 80216
- Projects at community gardens in Northeast Denver
- Field trips to urban farms and innovative organizations throughout Denver
- Overnights field trips to a local environmental organization!
How much? Seed2Seed is available at no cost to all students!
Contact Jackie Beavers (firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-515-4751 ext. 705) for more information.