On December 22nd at 1pm, we will be hosting a holiday celebration and potluck at The GrowHaus. We would like to extend a warm invitation to our community and enjoy hot chocolate, tamales, happy smiles, and fellowship.
In addition to the merrymaking, we will be hosting our 2nd annual toy drive. This year, we have over 300 families that have requested assistance in providing toys for their children. The request for support is much larger than last year, but not impossible to fulfill. This holiday season, please consider supporting us by signing up on the GrowHaus toy drive document and purchase a toy for a child.
- Access The GrowHaus Toy Drive sheet found here
- You will find children listed by name, age, and gender
- Choose one (or more) names
- Purchase a toy that is appropriate based on the age and gender
- Bring the toy wrapped and tagged with the child's name to The GrowHaus by December 4th
- Families will attend our holiday celebration, receive their gift, and open privately at home
- Although your attendance is not required, please consider joining us on 22nd to take part in our community event!