Seed2seed summer youth program
Healthy diet. Healthy soil. Healthy communities.
"It was The Growhaus' Seed2Seed that got me turned on to everything I’m studying in my life right now."
Seed2Seed is The GrowHaus' 8-week, summer leadership program for teens going into 9th-12th grades.
During Seed2Seed, Denver teens get down and dirty with urban agriculture, personal nutrition, and community change by:
- learning to eat healthy and grow their own food
- making friends with inspiring youth from all over Denver
- exploring Denver's food systems during eye-opening field trips
- practicing valuable community leadership skills
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am - 12pm.
- Class at The GrowHaus, 4751 York Street, Denver 80216
- Projects at community gardens in Northeast Denver
- Field trips to urban farms and innovative organizations throughout Denver
- Overnights field trips to a local environmental organization!
How much? Seed2Seed is completely available to all students! If able, parents are encouraged to make a donation to the program cost, which includes snacks and two meals each week, field trip transportation, and class materials.
Check back soon for more info on 2019!